- We do not collect or store your personal information if you only browse at this website.
- The information that you provide will be used for the purpose of deal and product purchases which is offered by the agreed businesses and Food Morning internal database management only.
- Users are not allowed to use the information displayed on our website for other commercial or illegal purposes.
- We will never ask you to provide us with your sensitive personal information like your driver license or passport number via email.
- We will edit the incorrect information that you provide on your written request.
- If any inappropriate behavior is detected, Food Morning may consider taking relevant legal procedures.
- Inform us immediately if you identify any suspicious activities.
What we collect
We may collect the following information in order to provide the various services offered on this website. Such services and activities could be categorized as browsing through the website, subscribing and/or submitting enquiries for any information, services, products, schemes or registration of memberships operated, supplied and provided by the Company:
- name, birthday, phone number
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to carrying out our services to customers and improving our services
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To provide you the service, account servicing, record storage and billing transactions.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
In addition, customer may, at any time, request the Company cease using their personal information for promotion and marketing purposes by contacting us.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
In compliance with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Food Morning (collectively "we" or "The Company") is committed to protecting and safeguarding the privacy of personal information that customers have provided to the company. Therefore we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online to comply with the Australian Government Legislation.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
The Personal Data collected and held by Food Morning may be provided to third parties including but not limited to the holding, subsidiaries or associated companies of the Company; the content and service providers; the personnel and agents of the Company; the Company's advertisers; and the parties under a duty of confidentiality to the Company. The Company may disclose or access personal information UNLESS we believe in good faith that the Australian Government Legislation or other Government Authorities requires it ONLY.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Access and Correction
If the Customer would like to check whether we hold your personal information or want to update your subscription or any other personally identifiable information that the Company may have about you, you can do so by contacting us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.